- Wine Growers & Wine Estates
- Accommodation Providers
- Wining and Dining
- Wine Competence
- terroir f
- Wine & Architecture
- Franconian Wine
Romantic cobblestone streets and shaded squares are a wonderful place to enjoy the company of old and new friends. March through November is wine festival time in Franconia. Almost every town has set aside a weekend to celebrate their wine. Here you find local wine-growers showcasing their products. Out of the huge selection of wine festivals, we have selected those that we deem the best. Our selection took into account the festival atmosphere, facilities, cleanliness, selection of wines offered, and courtesy of the staff. We want to make sure that you will have a wonderful time during your visit.
- August 6th, 2021 - August 9th, 2021WiesenbronnA visit to this Franconian red wine community at the foot of the Steigerwald Forest is always a treat! Portugieser, Domina and Pinot Noir combined with ...
- August 7th, 2021SugenheimEnjoy a special kind of wine festival. Excercise all your senses: flame trowers, a tent under the stars, and a bonfire, plus delicacies from the Oberer ...
- August 20th, 2021 - August 22nd, 2021WillanzheimFranconia pure – and unplugged! Protected by the Fortified Church and surrounded by half-timbered houses, cellars and thick walls, enjoy fresh wines grown ...
- September 4th, 2021 - September 6th, 2021KarlstadtThe so called “Flaakwinzer” winegrowers present their creations with lots of enthusiasm. The certified wine festival takes place in the romantic ...