- Wine Growers & Wine Estates
- Accommodation Providers
- Wining and Dining
- Wine Competence
- terroir f
- Wine & Architecture
- Franconian Wine
Wine Bars & Wine Bistros
Peaceful Encounters with the Franconian Wine
It doesn’t always have to be major events that give friendships what it takes. Just as important are the many small, peaceful encounters that allow people to get to know each other. The same holds true for the Franconian wine – and the wine bars and wine bistros throughout the Franconian wine country serve that purpose beautifully. They offer both, wine expertise and a wonderfully peaceful atmosphere that lends itself to the enjoyment of delightful moments.
- WürzburgThe fashionable wine bistro is located at the historical Main River Bridge. Enjoy a glass of wine and the Old Main River Bridge with its fabulous views of ...
- VolkachThe bistro is located right on the historical market square in Volkach. Enjoy the wines of the Winegrowers Association Franken paired with light fare. ...
- Frickenhausen a.MainInviting rest stop for hikers and wine connoisseurs alike. The bistro offers a large variety of regional wines as well as Franconian finger food.
- VolkachAt the vintage-style decorated wine bar, enjoy wines from the own lines of FLINK, WAHR, MUTIG and REIF, as well as wines from reputable wineries from all ...
- Nordheim a.MainClosed at the moment. Pamper yourself and enjoy the fine wines of the “Vinoteria” accompanied by regional hors d’oeuvres. The menu changes regularly ...